This three- day workshop course is designed to provide corporate banking specialists a practical, hands-on appreciation of what is really happening in the market at present. This course will assist delegates to identify real client needs and show them how to offer sensible solutions that work.
After attending this course a course attendee will be able to:
- Understand corporate objectives and identify client needs
- Understand and be comfortable with the wide range of corporate banking products
- Advise & recommend appropriate strategies and investment banking solutions
- Assess & evaluate different financing alternatives and valuation methodologies
- Undergo the process of effective negotiation
A combination of workshop style presentations using case studies and group discussions.