This two day programme examines reputational risk and considers the key issues relating to management and measurement. It considers what impacts reputational risk and how this should be managed in practice. Using real life examples, delegates will consider what reputational risk really means to their firm and the approach to risk management that should be adopted.
At the end of this training event delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key issues relating to reputational risk
- Appreciate how reputational risk can be managed and measured
- Learn from events which have damaged the reputation of other firms
Intensive use of case studies in a seminar format or, for larger groups, break-out teams and some lecture classroom-style.
Who Should Attend
- Board and C-suite management
- Heads of risk, audit and operations
- Risk, audit and compliance professionals
- Operational risk managers
- Internal and external auditors
- IT and operations professionals
- Regulators and supervisory professionals